Thursday, October 13, 2011

I'll be in Orlando at the Southern Women's Show this Weekend!

Pin It

Orlando Friends,

I'll be at The Southern Women's Show this weekend! It is going to be a blast and lots of creative people will be there too!

Each day, I will be giving away TWO jumbo prizes of Mod Podge, Martha Stewart Paints and of course Hot Glue Gun Helpers!  Both days I'll be doing "make and takes"and Q&A.  If you are in the area, pop by to say hi and get crafty.

 I'll be doing "make and takes" at the Where Women Create stage.
Saturday - 6:00 pm - Ornament Making with Folkart Metallic Paints
Sunday - 3:00pm - Recycled Game Piece Jewelry with Mod Podge

The scoop:
Orlando Convention Center
9400 Universal Boulevard
North Concourse - Hall B
Orlando, FL 32819
$10 at the door
Sat 10am - 7pm
Sun 10am - 5pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...