Monday, June 13, 2011

My Trip to Denver for the taping of PBS's Sew It All TV!



This past spring, I sneaked away from my studio and office for a little sewing-play-time in Denver, CO.  I was invited to be a guest on the new PBS show Sew It All with host and magazine editor, Ellen March.  It was a blast to shoot and everyone was so nice.  I designed zipper flowers to teach.  They can be used for pins, headbands, jewelry, etc.  I think my episode is slated to air towards the end of the year. 


 I first met Ellen back in 2006 when she interviewed me for Sew News magazine.  It was one of my first full interviews before Creative Juice started.  You can see the interview here.

Ellen and me on the set of Sew It All.

Behind the scenes!

Step-outs of zipper pins.

Types of zippers.....LOVE THEM!

Zipper Flower #1

 
Zipper Flower #2

Zipper Flower #3

My Books on display.
Creative Juice, 101 Snappy Fashions and Bow Wow WOW! 

Final display shots.

That's a Wrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...