Sunday, January 24, 2010

CHA - Set up and Day 1 Pics

Do you want quicker updates and on the spot info or creative inspiration?.....
Add me on facebook or twitter!

This will be the Plaid CHA booth.

Barnes and Noble Load In.


I'll be signing Bow Wow WOW on Saturday at 4-5.

Bow Wow WOW!

Hubby helped us load in! XO

Vickie Howell's New Book - lots of crafty interviews - including mine.

The double Stitch Twins

Candie Cooper and her new book.

Mod Podge GIVEAWAY.

#1 fan Jilian

The 3 Kathy's, Cathie's and Cathy's. (and Steve our hero)

Kathy - Crafty Chica
Cathy of California
Me

My new Book!!!

FOOD

Laura Kelly designer of Peeps.

lark Books - Love the Make and Take Sign.



FUN Talents and Ideas

Craft-o-rama

Maria, Stefanie and me.

Us with Candie. She is always ready for a smile, a laugh, a hug, an understanding look and a mean a$$ craft project.

1 comment:

  1. Cathie..great photos. Thank you for sharing. Wish I was close enough to attend. My thoughts and wishes for an awesome show will be there though!!

    Hugs,
    Regi

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...