Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Simply Screen – 98544 Chandelier
Simply Screen – 98500 Black
Iron & press cloth
1. Position the screen in the corner of the table runner.
2. Squeeze a long thick bead of paint across the top of the stencil. Using your squeegee at a 45 degree angle and even pressure, pull a thin coat of paint down the stencil until the entire design is covered.
3. Peel the stencil to reveal your design. Wash the stencil with cold water. Don’t scrub the sticky side. Once the stencil is dry, replace onto the backing sheet.
4. Allow the design to dry for 24 hours. Heat set with an iron, no steam, cotton setting. Use a pressing cloth. Iron for 30 seconds.
5. Use gem glue to attach rhinestones around the silk screen.