Monday, December 21, 2009

Faux Show + Target = Quick Party Fashion



With just days until Christmas and New Years Eve - I thought a post about fashion crafts was in order. For all the designs I started with items from my favorite store...Target! Next, I added a quick embellishment from the Faux Show line of rhinestone jewelry components from Plaid. (you can get them at Michaels) They are the perfect thing for adding a dash of sparkle to your holiday party fashions. For the glue I used E600.



2 comments:

  1. Oooo! Thanks so much for the ideas. I have a handful of the Faux Show jewels that didn't work out for another project I had in mind and I am heading upstairs right now to make myself a fabulous headband for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the faux show pieces, I always want to buy them, I am very drawn to them! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...