Sunday, July 19, 2009
Make it: Dimensional Magic Belt Buckles
Belt Buckle Blank with a Ridge
Rock and Roll Images
1. Trim the edges of the images and scrapbook paper to fit inside the belt buckle blank (the well portion).
2. Decide on placement and glue stick the images in place.
3. Use jewel glue and glue rhinestones in a decorative pattern. You could glue around the entire edge or just highlight a certain area.
4. Add Dimensional Magic to the belt buckle by gently squeezing the glaze over the images and rhinestones. Be careful to keep the glaze in the well of the belt buckle. If you get an air bubble the use the end of a sewing pin to pop it. Allow to dry overnight or longer if needed.
5. Apply the leather paints to the belt.
6. Attach to a leather belt.
Posted by Cathie Filian at 7:37 PM