Jazz up some plain fabric napkins with a little bit of Plaid's Folkart fabric paint. Using freezer paper to make the stencils is so easy and the results are a smooth crisp line each time. Freezer paper is wax on one side and paper on the other side For best results, use a small amount of paint to begin and work in an up-and-down fashion.
FolkArt Fabric Paint - Brush On - Light Red Oxide
FolkArt Fabric Paint - Brush On - Metallic Rose Shimmer
FolkArt Fabric Paint - Dimensional - Pearl White
Pink or pastel napkins
Silk flower petal
Crochet flower trim scrap
1. Working on a protected surface, create a stencil of the bunny by tracing and cutting it out with a craft knife from freezer paper. (freezer paper is waxed on one side)
2. With a medium heated iron, attach the freezer paper stencil in the corner of the napkin.
3. Using a foam brush, paint the inside of the bunny with the pink paint. Allow to dry and remove the freezer paper stencil.
4. Add highlights to the bunny ears and a cottontail with pearl dimensional paint. Use a toothpick to flatten the paint on the ears. Add a small dot of paint for the bunny eye. Allow to dry.
5. Use fabric glue to attach a layered flower, trim and rhinestone embellishment.
Cathie and Steve