Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tattoo Iron Ons in My New Book!


Tattoo Iron Ons - on Sale For $2.49! at crafts express.

I just love flocked iron ons, the color is rich and the texture is velvety. I used the tattoo love patch in my new book, Bow Wow WOW! for the Biker Babe costume and it looked so cute.

Bow Wow WOW, my new sewing book is filled with 33 different patterns for creating fabulous dog costumes and loads of accessories. You can create a canine Elvis, a sweet fairy, punk rockers, a bride and groom and even the Loch Ness monster. The book released Oct 7th but you can pre-order it form Barnes, Amazon, Target.

Biker Babe

1 comment:

  1. BWHAHAHAHA...nothing makes me smile like a dog in costume. I bet all of your creations are da bomb!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...