Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Martha Stewart Radio

Pin It
Tune in to Martha Stewart Radio, I'll be sharing my top 15 craft tools every beginner and advanced crafter should have and my top 5 unexpected crafts supplies you probably own.

Don't fret if you miss it - I'll be posting all the scoop right here! Just after the interview.

I must go watch American Idol....by the way my hubby and I, were heading home from Hollywood and we saw Carly just after the AI taping. You could spot her a mile away even though she had washed her make up off. Eddie spotted her and in true AI mania we drove around the block for a second peek.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...