Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Martha Stewart Radio


Tune in to Martha Stewart Radio, I'll be sharing my top 15 craft tools every beginner and advanced crafter should have and my top 5 unexpected crafts supplies you probably own.

Don't fret if you miss it - I'll be posting all the scoop right here! Just after the interview.

I must go watch American Idol....by the way my hubby and I, were heading home from Hollywood and we saw Carly just after the AI taping. You could spot her a mile away even though she had washed her make up off. Eddie spotted her and in true AI mania we drove around the block for a second peek.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...