Saturday, April 19, 2008

Spring has sprung at IKEA.

IKEA

My hubby is working nights on a teen movie and he did not get home until 7:30 am. In an effort for him to get as much sleep as possible (we are going to The Magic Castle tonight!) I decided to venture out to Ikea (one of my favorite places) to see whats new for spring.

First Stop Lunch! Everyone who know me knows that I have 2 favorite lunches in Los Angeles. #1 California Chicken Cafe on Melrose - Chinese Chicken Salad and #2 Swedish Meatballs at Ikea.



Spring has sprung at Ikea!

Tiny Table - Love the Poppy Yellow!


Polka Dotted Floor Rugs - Great for kids - $7.99!


Plastic rug - great for outdoors.


New Art - I love the print.


New Art #2 - Make me think of when I lived in NYC.


Beautiful and sturdy casserole dish.


Craft paints in brights and glitters.


Love this new fabric.


Awesome brights by the yard.


More fabrics!!!! I love the Bolds!


Silk flowers.


3 tired planter.


Floral globe lamps - oh lalala


Tube Lamp.


Love the GREEN!

1 comment:

  1. Oh this just makes me drool! Ikea is so great and we don't have one anywhere near us. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...