Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Set Your Tivos for the Ellen Show

Pin It The safe sparkle rally was a huge hit! Ellen's peeps even came by and filmed a bit of the glitter madness. It was fantastic and fingers crossed, tomorrow we will have much more to report!!!! - so stay tuned and set your tivos for Ellen.

Here are a few pics:

Steve made a drive by GLITTER stop.

Erika from My Imaginary Boyfriend.... so cute.

Jenny Ryan - I heart her glasses.

Lincoln - I am totally hitting him up for a night at the Magic Castle

The LA Craft Mafia's Nichole Moraila

Cathy of California shows off her vintage glitter

Stephanie with her so cute sweatshirt

Kit with her glittered cheeseburger - makes me miss Wendy's


  1. Hi Cathie, met you today at the rally. I think that it was really cool that you participated in this event. Kathy is lucky to have a friend like you (& Steve). Thanks again for signing my book. I'm a big fan!
    Cyndi Garcia
    Santa Clarita Craft Lab
    Cottage Industries, Unlimited

  2. Hi Cyndi,

    I am waiting for our pic together so I can post it on my blog. I really enjoyed meeting you and I had so much fun today!

    Keep Crafty and Glitter On,


  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  4. Hey Cathie. I now have our picture up on my blog. You can take it from there! Thanks for visiting my blog and also for yesterday.

  5. Hi Cathie,
    I'm so glad I had a chance to meet you, you're so much fun! Hopefully, our crafty paths will cross again;)

    Nichole Moraila
    L.A. Craft Mafia


I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...