Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Press: Venus Zine

I just got home from shopping in Burbank where I explored Urban, looked for a few new outfits, snatched up a chardonnay (my cousin - Kristen - got me thinking about white wine) and picked up the new issue of Venus Zine! I was thrilled that my interview on Indie Business made it into the mag!

I am laughing as I read the interview, because in the interview I discuss not owning a "suit" and next week I have 2 "Top Secret" big wig meetings that not only require new outfits but deserve new outfits and possibly even new shoes!!! Fingers crossed - this is a big one.



CLICK TO ENLARGE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...