Tuesday, January 15, 2008

BOW WOW WOW Color Proofs Arrived Today!!



You might remember back to a post from this summer where I had just finished the 18 hour photo shot for my new sewing book. Not to mention the entire summer sewing dog costumes and accessories.

I am so thrilled - I can hardly stand it!!!! The color proofs of my new sewing book, Bow Wow WOW!: Fetching Costumes For Your Fabulous Dog, just arrived today! I have one night to do my last set of notes so I'll be burning the midnight oil. Don't worry I'll have Idol and my hubby to keep me company!

The dogs look so cute in all the costumes - they bring a huge smile to my face! The book is loaded with accessory patterns and over 35 different costumes for your pooch as well as everyday looks.

Here is a sneak peek at the pages....now I must go and proof read.







2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:46 PM

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:39 AM

    When can I pre-order! I NEEEDDDD this book.

    Love the show.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...