Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Sew a Skull apron with Alexander Henry Fabrics

Pin It

This apron can stir up the fun in the kitchen...so grab your needles and get crafty.

The fabric is by Alexander Henry Fabrics, I just adore this print. It is so punky and cute at the same time. (perfect for a Halloween apron) I also used the print in my new book, dog costumes (working title), in the rockers chapter. The fabric is named Robo Skulls. I bought the fabric at Jo-anns and I saw it online here.

The pattern was slightly modified from butterick pattern. I shortened the skirt section, fulled lined the apron and I omitted the pockets. I also added sequin trim to the apron. butterick pattern number B4087

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...