Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Sew a Skull apron with Alexander Henry Fabrics





This apron can stir up the fun in the kitchen...so grab your needles and get crafty.

The fabric is by Alexander Henry Fabrics, I just adore this print. It is so punky and cute at the same time. (perfect for a Halloween apron) I also used the print in my new book, dog costumes (working title), in the rockers chapter. The fabric is named Robo Skulls. I bought the fabric at Jo-anns and I saw it online here.

The pattern was slightly modified from butterick pattern. I shortened the skirt section, fulled lined the apron and I omitted the pockets. I also added sequin trim to the apron. butterick pattern number B4087

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...