Thursday, August 09, 2012

My project for Better Homes and Gardens: Easy Appliqued Dish Towels!





Project Instructions are Here>> Monogram Applique Dish Towels

One of my favorite things to do with fabric scraps is applique and dish towels are the perfect size for altering.  When appliqueing, I like to use a little fusible webbing for attaching first.  For this towel, I also used scrap fabric to add a border to the towel. Sew easy and they make great gifts!!
See more of my projects for Better Homes and Gardens here.
Thanks for stopping by!
xo
Cathie

2 comments:

  1. There's nothing when you follow your link!! Help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Het is echt een geweldige en nuttige stukje informatie. Ik ben blij dat u deze nuttige informatie met ons gedeeld. Houd ons up-to-date als dit. Bedankt voor het delen. en ook leuk http://www.inuwtuin.nl/jacuzzi

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...